Sunday, April 10, 2011

On the downhill side

It looks like it's shaping up to be a busy week.  I still need to figure out where to look on the school website to find out where the final exam dates are, but I have plenty of time for that.  This week, I have a test on Wednesday in Psych.  I have many many many pages of notes to review in preparation for that test.  I have a paper due Tuesday on Race in English, and I need to get my Lesson Plan paper done for my Education class.  I also have to finish the map on Eastern Europe for Geography on Wednesday night for a quiz.  Busy busy indeed.
On Thursday I'm going to go to the Park Hill district Board Meeting to prepare a paper in Education on School Boards.  Fun yeah?
If I can make it through this week with real success, and accomplish all the tasks and benchmarks I have set for myself, and stay on schedule, then the rest of the Semester should be a breeze.
I'm going to spend a lot of time at school this week studying, and try to get classmates to study with on the Psych exam.  I always feel bad because it can take away time that I would be spending with the boy when he gets off school, but I know that this is for the greater good, and we'll have plenty of time together.
I think tonight I'll work on that Geography map to free up some extra time during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment