Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where does the freaking go in Hi-freaking-larious?

So today I learned where the 'freaking' goes in every word in the english language.  I can pick a word, you put the freaking into the word, and then I can guess without fail, where you put the freaking, as in, what would sound the best.  I'll post later on the why and the wherefore secret trick.  For now, feel free to test me.  Come up with a word, and put the word "freaking" in it somewhere, and I'll tell you where you put it.

Yes, this WAS part of my english class today.

3 comments:

  1. Here's a few words...

    Totalitarianism... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...
    Bye...
    Purple...

    Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totali-freaking-tarianism
    Now your second one is made up, but I'll do my best to predict on this.
    Supercali-fricken-fragilisticexpialidocious
    It works better with words that have at least 3 syllables.
    It would be easier for the word by to put the whole world Freaking before the word Bye, but it might be kinda funny to just use B-Freaking-ye
    Same with Purples, only two syllables, I think the three syllable rule should be enforce on these because I would just say Freaking Purple. It wouldn't sound as awesome to day Pur-Freaking-Ple.

    The secret to this formula is that in any word, the Freaking sounds better just before the syllable that has the most emphasis. Hence the three syllable minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's why I selected those words. I figured they'd be a challenge. But I can hear the humor in saying Pur-freakin-ple! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete