Saturday, December 24, 2011

Intermission

Quick post as the weekend's Christmas festivities begin.

This has been a decent break so far.  It could have been quite bad, but I'm thankful for the generosity of my friends.  I really do feel that I just go about sort of living my life day to day doing what seems right, and what seems to be important priority wise.  I don't know what inspires people to value me as they do, or what makes our mutual loyalty so great, but I'm very thankful for each day I get to spend with such amazing people.
It is my fond hope that all of these amazing people in my life are rewarded many times over for the kindness that I've been shown by their actions.  If ever I have the opportunity to help others in such a way, then I will not hesitate to do so.  I think that's what Christmas is about, and I think that's what my life is about.  I always felt that it is my purpose on this earth to bring happiness to others by whatever means possible.  Primarily I'm concerned with the future of my son, but my true hope is that his life is a legacy of kindness and generosity as he sees what a difference it has made in our lives.  Paying forward is something I would very much like to do, and if I get the chance, I will, but if for some reason my plan to do so is curtailed, it is my hope that this will occur in the life of my son.
I really think I've already received the greatest present I could ever hope for.
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment